Variety is truly the spice of life, and it should be the spice of a happy marriage, too. Here are 10 tips to help add diversity to your marriage, both in and out of the bedroom.
- Date Nights- Many couples get stuck in the rut of quick weeknight dinners and movies on the couch. A date night once a week will give you the opportunity to gussy up for an evening and wine and dine each other.
- Take a Dance Class- Have you always had the secret fantasy of being the center of attention on the dance floor? Make it a reality by purchasing a package of dance classes and learn to tango, foxtrot and waltz. The quality time spent in each other’s arms while practicing is sure to stoke the embers of passion.
- Experiment with Toys- If you’ve never introduced sex toys into your love life, you don’t know what you’re missing. A great one for beginners is the Hitachi Wand. It’s even recommended by sex therapists!
- Get Away for a Night- There’s nothing better for breaking a sexual rut than making love in a new place. Book a night at a hotel in your city on a random Saturday, then stay in and order room service and spend the evening in bed.
- Make Love in the Afternoon- (known as afternoon delight) Meet up at home during your lunch break every once and a while, and your coworkers will be wondering about that smile on the rest of your face for the rest of the day.
- Cook Together- Many people totally miss out on the sensual pleasures of cooking. Open a bottle of wine and enjoy chatting about your day while preparing a leisurely meal.
- Go Camping- Sleeping under the stars is such a romantic change of pace. To make it exciting, bring only one sleeping bag so you can snuggle up extra close.
- Make Love In Front Of a Mirror- Watching each other’s faces when you’re each pushed to the brink of ecstasy can be an incredible turn-on.
- Play Games Together- Board games inspire the kind of competitive flirtatiousness that inevitably spills over into the bedroom later on.
- Play Dress Up- That old t-shirt you sleep in might be comfortable, but it’s probably not doing much for your sex life. Go to bed in something new and sexy, and you’ll probably end up awake together long past your usual bed time.
Studies from throughout the world have established that low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy induces neovascularization and therefore improves blood circulation. The use of shock wave therapy can have a number of advantages not only due to the increased blood and lymph flow in the genitals, but also due to the powerful stimulation of the release of neurotransmitters and hormones.